Metro Manila and 4 adjacent provinces Cavite, Rizal, Laguna, and Bulacan, will shift to a “stricter” version of general community quarantine (GCQ) on Saturday, May 15.
Still, certain areas in the country will be under modified enhanced community quarantine due to the rate of transmissions and state of healthcare system in those areas.
The government means by “heightened restrictions” in the GCQ that will be imposed in “NCR Plus” until May 31.
• 18 to 65-year-old persons can leave their homes
• Only essential travel in and out of NCR Plus allowed
• 20% capacity for indoor dine-in in restaurants, 50% capacity for outdoor or alfresco dine-in dine-in
• 30% capacity for outdoor tourist sites
• 10% capacity for religious gatherings, gatherings for necrological services, wakes, inurnment, funerals
• Outdoor non-contact sports, games, scrimmages outdoors
• 30% capacity for personal care services that do not require the removal of masks, like salons, parlors, and beauty clinics